Toyota Landcruisers have different types of mounting configurations that will bolt to the master cylinder, two or four bolt.
The two bolt will mount one bolt either side, the four has two either side.
Protect your investment fit HPDs oil separator kit.
HPD Australian made billet CNC machined oil catch can / oil air separators have been designed to reduce the amount of oil from the engines crank case breather entering the intake system.
The issue is with the oil entering the intake system on modern diesel engines fitted with EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) where the exhaust gas valve is commanded by the ECM (engine control module) to open and allow exhaust gasses back into the inlet mixing with the oil thats been left as a film inside the inlet manifold, thus this process just keeps on repeating itself, causing the issue of the manifold being blocked or clogged reducing the air flow to the engines cylinders, resulting in lack of performance, black smoke, engine wear and even engine failure.
HPDs oil catch can / oil separators come in universal and complete kits with all required stainless steel laser cut bracketry, correct size hose tail fitting, washable internal stainless mesh filters, cut to size oil resistant hosing, bolts, nuts, washer, spring clamps and installation instructions for each vehicle.
- Reduces oil in intake system
- Allows intercooler to work efficiently
- Eliminates carbon & oil build up in inlet manifold
- Keeps inlet ports and valves clean
- Reduces engine wear
- Reduces exhaust smoke
- Maintains economy
- Keeps air and map sensors clean
- Maintains engine performance
- Billet Alluminum Catch can
- Internal stainless mesh filters
- Dipstick to check oil level
- Simply unscrew base to empty oil
- 16mm Screw in hose fittings
- Mounting brackets & hoses