The ultimate, direct bolt-in strut & brake combo for your RWD 323 is comprised of high quality, proven components to deliver an amazing ride and braking performance.
Each package is built around a pair of BC Racing BR Type RA series adjustable coilover struts, featuring 30 levels of damping force adjustment, camber adjustable strut tops and pillowball upper mounts combined with full-length height adjustment that make setting ride height a breeze.
Completing the package is our hugely-popular Wilwood 4 Piston Brake Kit. This large 12 inch upgrade features Wilwood 4-piston dust boot calipers with large 12" (310mm) 2-piece ventilated, cross-drilled and slotted rotors, mounted via our custom billet hubs. Fitted with high-performance brake pads, this kit offers awesome braking performance whilst still allowing fitment of 15" race wheels.
All of our brake kits are fully engineer approved and street legal. ADR approved braided brake lines also available to suit - See Extras tab.
**Please Note - At this stage these package is only available on an exchange basis. The customer must supply standard struts so we can use the OEM stub axle to complete the kit.
- 30 Level Damping Force Adjustment
- Height Adjustment System
- Enlarged Cylinder & Newly Developed Piston
- Anodized Alloy Casing
- CNC Machined
- T6061 Alloy Locking Ring
- SAE9254 Steel Racing Springs
- Monotube Design For Maximum Performance
- Fully Rebuildable
- Custom one-piece billet hubs available in 4 and 5 stud (multi stud)
- 12 inch (310mm) 2-piece cross-drilled and ventilated rotors
- Dust boot Wilwood 4-piston calipers
- High-performance brake pads.
- Allows fitment of 15-inch race wheels
- Braided brake lines are also available to suit - See Extras tab.
Mazda 323 RWD (1977-82)