Dalta Autosports X SERIES Billet Offset Control blades – Recommended for applications above 1500HP
DALTA Autosports Xtreme arms
For the extreme bunch out there our X series Control blade arms
These arms allow you to run an even WIDER tire again than our standard arms.
CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum, 30% thicker all around, re-enforced in all sections for the ultimate in strength and durability.
Recommended for applications above 1500HP.
Any mass-produced part is going to be a compromise, and OEM control blades are no exception. To be efficient, vehicle manufacturers need to build upper control arms quickly. And to maintain profitability, those arms need to be made cheaply. The result is a stamped control blade that flexes and moved any all-load conditions.
Many try adding spacers and shims to bring the control blade in further, but there are a few fundamental flaws in doing this.
1. The rear wheel alignment and geometry is altered.
2. The OEM control blades are made from pressed metal and are prone to flex and movement.
3. The control blade bush is not designed to be on an angle.
Finite analysis and stress tested then tested on various power level falcons from 350RWKW all the way up to 700RWKW for 12 months with no failures or issues. Our Offset Billet Trailing Control blades are manufactured right here in our Australian plant and come with a lifetime warranty against all defects. If you break them, we will replace them.
We guarantee that your 60ft times will improve on the track.
Available in two colors:
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and protection
- Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Helps eliminate axle tramp
- Helps eliminate axle hop
- Deflection in the arm eliminated
- Corrects geometry of rear suspension maintained no matter the power level
- Ability to fit a 315 tire on the rear of FG-FGX
- Available in black or gold anodizing
- Supplied without bushes so you can fir the bush of your choice
- Accepts all OEM and aftermarket bushes.
19” and 20″ wheels only.
And who doesn’t love a wider tire on any car.