Pro Ratchet Shifter
Powerglide Ratchet Shifter, Brushed Aluminium Cover, 5' Super Duty cable
This is the ultimate race shifter. If your looking for a stout shifter - designed, developed and refined by the company that invented race shifters - the Pro Ratchet is the top of the hill. It's no-nonsense style and myriad features speaks volumes to it's functionality. This shifter is the leading choice for 3 & 4 speed transmissions as well as Powerglides! Easy to operate and install, it comes supplied with a brushed aluminium cover and 5' Super Duty race cable. Dimensions measure 10.74" long, 9.22" high and 2.90" wide.
- Single hand operated reverse lockout feature meets NHRA & IRHA requirements.
- Quick and easy to operate.
- Stick always returns to centre position after shift.
- Easiest unit to 'double shift' with an air, CO2 or electric shift mechanism.
- Short throw ratchet action reduces shift time.
- Supplied with a lightweight brushedaluminium cover.
- Precision ratchet action works with either standard or reverse pattern valve bodies.
- Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch, gear position indicator and both forward and reverse pattern indicator decals.
- Supplied with 5' Super Duty race cable part BM80833 & white plastic knob.
- Fits GM Powerglide