This HPD intercooler kit has been designed and created to suit Mazda BT50 early models (2006-2011). The intercooler delivers reduced inlet temperature and engine running temperatures. The kit allows fitment of a winch and bull bar and re-positions the intercooler into a higher position that is less likely to suffer damage when off-roading. We also have a transmission cooler upgrade available for automatic transmissions, this kit can be used with or without the transmission cooler for automatic vehicles.
This Mazda BT50 3.0L intercooler kit responds well with engine tuning. The cooler intake temperatures produced from HPD's intercooler kit enables a safe increase in torque and power.
- Bar & Plate Core 450x300x76mm
- Alloy mandrel bent piping
- Quality silicone hoses and clamps
- Laser-cut Mounting brackets
- Winch & bull bar Compatible*
- Hot side piping 51mm
- Cold side piping 57mm
- Transmission cooler upgrade available for automatic transmission
- Transmission cooler 400x110x50mm