KIRKEY RACING ALUMINUM DRAG SEAT (55 Series). Replaces 41 series seats. Designed for all drag cars, door slammers and pro street. Available in five hip sizes, 15", 16", 17", 18-1/2", and 20". Constructed of MIG and TIG welded .100 thick 5052 grade aluminum. Offset aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat allows added strength and safety. Reinforced head rest. Front of seat raised for added leg and thigh support. Seat comes standard with double shoulder belt openings and sub belt openings to accommodate all belt systems. Molded rubber inserts for all seat belt openings. Seat bottom allows seat to be mounted in a wide range of layback angles without raising center of gravity of the race car. The 18-1/2" and 20" sizes feature longer bottom, sub belt and lap belt openings moved forward, side bolsters and rear belt openings raised to accommodate larger drivers. Easy installation with optional bottom and rear seat mounts. (sold separately) Cover sold separately.
- Replaces 41 Series.
- Designed for all Door Slammers.
- Made with .100" 5052 grade aluminum.
- Molded rubber insert on all seat belt openings.
- Contoured high-density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support.
- Offset aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat adds strength.
- Seat widths from 15" to 20". See website for part numbers and cover options.
- 18-1/2" and 20" sizes feature longer bottom, sub belt and lap belt openings moved forward, side bolsters and rear belt openings raised to accommodate larger drivers.