his HPD intercooler kit has been designed and created to suit Ford Ranger PK / PJ early models (2006-2011).
The intercooler delivers reduced inlet temperature and engine running temperatures. The kit allows fitment of a winch and bull bar and re-positions the intercooler into a higher position that is less likely to suffer damage when off-roading. We also have a transmission cooler upgrade available for automatic transmissions.
NOTE: If your vehicle is Automatic we suggest you order the automatic transmission variant of this kit below as you will have to fabricate new mounting brackets for your existing transmission cooler as the new HPD intercooler will move to a higher location and will interfere with the factory mounting location of the factory transmission cooler.
This Ford Ranger 3.0L intercooler kit responds well with engine tuning. The cooler intake temperatures produced from HPD's intercooler kit enables a safe increase in torque and power.
- Bar & Plate Core 450x300x76mm
- Alloy mandrel bent piping
- Quality silicone hoses and clamps
- Laser-cut Mounting brackets
- Winch & bull bar Compatible*
- Hot side piping 51mm
- Cold side piping 57mm
- Transmission cooler upgrade available for automatic transmission
- Transmission cooler 400x110x50mm
- Bolt-on installation, no cutting holes for intercooler piping.
(NOTE: small modification will be made to factory bonnet latch support bracket)
Other Information: We can supply a range of HP Diesel, If it is not listed on our page, please contact us with the spec's you would like at email@example.com