“Protect your investment fit HPD’s oil separator kit.”
THIS KIT WILL DO ALL 2019+ RANGERS INC RAPTOR 2.0ltr TWIN TURBO MODELS.
This kit will be a direct bolt-on kit with no modifications made to the existing vehicle. this kit can be put back to stock at any time and will reuse the factory push lock fittings for an OEM fitment.
HPD’s Australian-made billet CNC machined oil catch can / oil air separators have been designed to reduce the amount of oil from the engine's crankcase breather entering the intake system.
The issue is with the oil entering the intake system on modern diesel engines fitted with EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) where the exhaust gas valve is commanded by the ECM (engine control module) to open and allow exhaust gasses back into the inlet mixing with the oil that’s been left as a film inside the inlet manifold, thus this process just keeps on repeating itself, causing the issue of the manifold being blocked or clogged reducing the airflow to the engine’s cylinders, resulting in lack of performance, black smoke, engine wear, and even engine failure.
HPD’s oil catch can / oil separators come in universal and complete kits with all required stainless steel laser-cut bracketry, correct size hose tail fitting, washable internal stainless mesh filters, cut to size oil resistant hosing, bolts, nuts, washer, spring clamps, and installation instructions for each vehicle.
- Reduces oil in intake system up to 70%
- Allows intercooler to work efficiently
- Greatly reduces carbon & oil build up in inlet manifold
- Keeps inlet ports and valves clean
- Reduces engine wear
- Reduces exhaust smoke
- Maintains economy
- Keeps air and map sensors clean
- Maintains engine performance
- Billet Aluminum Catch can
- Internal stainless mesh filters
- Dipstick to check the oil level
- Simply unscrew the base to empty oil
- 25mm Screw-in hose fittings
- Mounting brackets & hoses
- vehicle specific brackets
We can supply a range of HP Diesel, If it is not listed on our page, please contact us with the spec's you would like at firstname.lastname@example.org