Dalta Autosports Ford Falcon Offset Shock Mounts.
With the huge uptake of our billet offset blades we are now adding a new product to our lineup. Introducing the Dalta rear offset shock mounts. Designed to moved the rear shocks in 15-20mm toward the chassis. These are particularly useful when an even wider rim is to be fitted to the rear with our control blades. These take full advantage of extra space created by our X-Series control blades. Consisting of an upper 6061-T6 shock mount and a lower shocker spacer we have been able to move the rear shocks in while maintaining correct suspension geometry.
For those running after market axles these will be a life saver creating the extra space needed to clear the bolts that often fowl on the rear shocks!
When attempting to fit anything bigger that a 275 section wide rear tire the first place the tire will contact will be the control blade the second is the rear shocker.
These are manufactured right here in our Australian plant and come with lifetime warranty against all defects. If you break them, we will replace them!
Available in the following colors:
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and protection
- Spacers are 8.8 high tensile steel
- Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Deflection in the shocker mount eliminated
- Correct geometry of rear suspension maintained no matter the power level
- Available in black or gold anodizing